A 2-hour Brisbane downtown adventure promising thrills and unbelievable sights!
- Take on a magnificent climbing expedition on Brisbane’s Story Bridge, a beloved attraction itself
- Along with a group of climbers, you will commence your climb at the base camp, where a short briefing on the do’s and don’ts will be given
- Climb up a spiral staircase that connects to the suspended walkway that you will walk along
- Enjoy sights of the Bradfield Highway here (Australia’s shortest highway yet)
- As you walk to the base of the southern pylon, collect facts and stories about Brisbane’s colorful history
- Continue up through the inner Eastern bridge arm, one of Brisbane’s busiest commute points
- At the top, be stunned by the gleaming panoramic views of Brisbane and its surroundings
- Say cheese as your guide takes a group photograph to commemorate your group’s triumph (individual photographs are available for purchase)
- 2-hour climbing experience
- Briefing before climb
- All equipment
- 1 group photograph
- Individual photograph (available to purchase)
- Children aged 6-16yrs, students, seniors aged 60yrs and above, as well as families (2 adults and 2 children), enjoy reduced ticket pricing (carry a valid photo ID)
- These tickets can't be cancelled or rescheduled.